TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Fare thee well

Go down 
+8
slam420
alphabeta
mat2
super-viking
OddBird
harleyquinn
MekTek
Mr_Shifty
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

Fare thee well - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:09 am

Shifty i do apologize for removing u withot speaking to you first. i made an error
so i mean that being said the ball is in your court...i am not sure where u stand
Back to top Go down
https://etqwccc.forumotion.net
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:38 am

Not saying I told you so, but there seems to be a "different" side based on these last few posts. Also despite what we may want to think, if Sen and Kilo "got into it" and "cussed each other out" (ohh I'm CERTAIN it would have gone both ways!!) it doesn't really matter because that is between THEM not US. Getting involved would only add fuel to the fire. So perhaps those who got involved did so in a "detrimental" sort of way. Just sayin, that could be what caused this spiral effect here. Anyways, I don't know why this rant continues, and frankly if I were forum admin I'd consider locking such posts as well, because it is between individuals, and at this point the forums are just making it a huge bitch session which is wholly unnecessary... Like I said the other day, forums tend to put people into situations where they cannot civilly communicate. I saw it happen with my local car club here - TWICE in a row!! It was insane, and a lot of people "jumped ship" just because they could not help themselves from pissing ppl off by getting involved, or because they didn't want to see any part of it. Locking threads is actually good in that regard, but I don't know what threads were locked/deleted here, so it's hard to speculate as to what exactly unfolded. All I know is a bunch of people have left, and that is that. We will move on I suppose. Who knows what the future brings now, but it would be a shame to see things spiral any further unnecessarily...
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:18 pm

G4RB4G3 wrote:
Not saying I told you so, but there seems to be a "different" side based on these last few posts. Also despite what we may want to think, if Sen and Kilo "got into it" and "cussed each other out" (ohh I'm CERTAIN it would have gone both ways!!) it doesn't really matter because that is between THEM not US. Getting involved would only add fuel to the fire. So perhaps those who got involved did so in a "detrimental" sort of way. Just sayin, that could be what caused this spiral effect here. Anyways, I don't know why this rant continues, and frankly if I were forum admin I'd consider locking such posts as well, because it is between individuals, and at this point the forums are just making it a huge bitch session which is wholly unnecessary... Like I said the other day, forums tend to put people into situations where they cannot civilly communicate. I saw it happen with my local car club here - TWICE in a row!! It was insane, and a lot of people "jumped ship" just because they could not help themselves from pissing ppl off by getting involved, or because they didn't want to see any part of it. Locking threads is actually good in that regard, but I don't know what threads were locked/deleted here, so it's hard to speculate as to what exactly unfolded. All I know is a bunch of people have left, and that is that. We will move on I suppose. Who knows what the future brings now, but it would be a shame to see things spiral any further unnecessarily...

this
Back to top Go down
G4RB4G3

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:41 pm

*sigh* scratch
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:58 pm

I will be joining PV. I love all you guys, but appreciate the egalitarian clan structure they have. Hope to see you all in-game.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:04 pm

It angers and saddens me that I had to look up "egalitarian". Memo to self: Never play Scrabble with alphabeta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 pm

He's a french dude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:37 pm

G4RB4G3 wrote:
Actually someone (I forget who!!) was just stating last night that "CrYpT server got hacked the same time ours did". I think it was one of the BBA guys. So maybe there IS something phishy going on?????

Sad

*small tear*
I was there. It was ward5916. And he said the BBA server got hacked. (I'm assuming it was "shut down" because of 1 of those charges that went off @ 1 second till end of match.)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Kilo

Mr.Kilo

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 11:56 pm

Lol
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:57 am

Made into separate post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fare thee well   Fare thee well - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fare thee well
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheCryptCommunity :: Quake Wars Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: