TheCryptCommunity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the |CrYpT| community page!

Server Rules posted in General.

Latest topics
» LOKI IS THE MAN
Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 2:20 pm by SiN110022

» One State. One Year. On paper.
Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:13 pm by Mr.Kilo

» Flosstradamus - Trapstyle
Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm by Mr.Kilo

» CrYpT
Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:22 pm by regulator

» mrDan hate banned me????
Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 1:41 am by Guest

Open letter to Mektek

Go down 
+5
alpha-1
Mr.Kilo
MekTek
bankonit
Loki.
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:18 pm

ChaoticElf wrote:
MekTek wrote:
I'd be shocked to learn that it was all brought on by one frustrated idiot saying, "don't make me spec you"

Understandable, but when you have a Server Admin publicly saying these things either in all chat or just to the team, it puts into the minds of the other players that something fishy might indeed be going on when there isnt. It doesn't always happen, but as soon as one person mentions it, the seed is planted and it can grow pretty fast. ...That analogy might be too strong for this, it doesn't spread like wildfire.

I was on crypt the other day when J4y was wrecking face at the first objective on island. I dont know how the previous two maps were, but I joined the other side to help out and got to hear what the guys going up against him were saying. As soon as one person brought up the possibility of him being "too good," everyone was more than happy to express their similar thoughts as well. There was even a votekick against him. Thankfully the vote didn't go through, and GDF managed to plow throw the last two objectives after the build.

Alot of the time, yeah, it's said out of frustration. Sometimes other players look too far into that claim though and run with it.

lol.. Nanobot once said i must be hacking. I know he was joking, but he said it in front of one of "those players".
Now when i see him (introder) he often calls me a cheater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Oh GAWD

How many times do I have to say sorry, DVS? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Nanobot wrote:
Oh GAWD

How many times do I have to say sorry, DVS? scratch

Fucking NEVER!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Mr_Shifty
Admin
Mr_Shifty

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 10:05 pm

Well that guy MUST be an idiot if he thinks Dvs is haxzor! lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:51 am

It's like this, If yor killing me and I can't get you, HAXOR. If I'm killing you and you can't get to me, HAXOR. Some days connection is just right, some days not so good. Fuck it just play. Drohr leaving in the middle of a game for a NAMBLA meeting, well that's something else entirely and maybe should be addressed.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:53 am

Has DVS ever killed anyone in-game (without it being an accident or a TK)?
Back to top Go down
Commodus

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Quote :

I don't know the history there, but I'd be shocked to learn that it was all brought on by one frustrated idiot saying, "don't make me spec you" and calling a player by his clan tag rather than his handle.

Or do I have more pull than I know? (Spoiler alert: I don't.)

It was all brought on by an idiot (I can't say whether he was frustrated or not) that is on a spree of insinuating people are cheaters because he is too cowardly to come out and say it. I told you that the problem is you saying it to too many people when you are obviously wrong. You also don't understand how the game works and claim that you do (making claims about the impossibility of something in-game is making a claim regarding the game engine). The history was entirely spelled out in my post.

PS. It is funny to call people drama queens when you QQ and call hax when you get owned.
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 pm

What is your goal here? What is the end result you'd like to see? What would you like changed? Because I don't really know what you want, and your insults are creating a lot of noise and just making me tired.

Is it that you want everyone to know that you really, really, REALLY aren't cheating? OK, got that. You want me to stop saying I'll spec you? Can't guarantee that, although I already said I'd be more restrained. (That was to ChaoticElf, who was far better at having a discussion than you.)

Perhaps you just really want me to dislike you? You're getting there, but not quite yet. I am getting a little irritated though, if that helps you.

Or maybe you just want to throw a tantrum. If so, have fun, but try to leave me out of it. I have more important things to worry about.
Back to top Go down
alphabeta

alphabeta

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 7:09 pm

Can't we all just get along? (Famous last words.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Fuck'em if they can't take a joke. (Even more famous last words)
Back to top Go down
alpha-1

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:21 pm

WTH??

Wasn't this last week's issue?

Getting along is probably unlikely, so instead, can't we all just move along?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:26 pm

move along, move along, these aren't the droids we're looking for.

(sorry, if we were going retro, I thought this was relevant)
Back to top Go down
Commodus

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Quote :
What is your goal here? What is the end result you'd like to see? What would you like changed?

I proffered my goal in the OP. Either A.) come out and call me a cheater, or B.) stop insinuating that I am a cheater.

You said no and expect me just to put up with having everyone on the server informed that I cheat. Why would you think that someone would accept that?

Also, if you have been active for long enough you would see that this is my MO. Easygreasy pulled the same shit and I had the same response (although it was the SD forums not Crypts). So sure, continue to make hackusations, but if that is the case then don't expect me to stop here. I am an asshole, but don't think for a second you aren't either.
Back to top Go down
br8kway

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:56 pm

I thought I should let you guys know since I have been playing with you for a while and nobody seems to be able to get it right. My name is pronounced Brate-ka-way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Commodus wrote:
Quote :
What is your goal here? What is the end result you'd like to see? What would you like changed?

I proffered my goal in the OP. Either A.) come out and call me a cheater, or B.) stop insinuating that I am a cheater.

You said no and expect me just to put up with having everyone on the server informed that I cheat. Why would you think that someone would accept that?

Also, if you have been active for long enough you would see that this is my MO. Easygreasy pulled the same shit and I had the same response (although it was the SD forums not Crypts). So sure, continue to make hackusations, but if that is the case then don't expect me to stop here. I am an asshole, but don't think for a second you aren't either.
Commodus may be an asshole or even a jerk, but by no means a cheater...
Back to top Go down
MekTek

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Wouldn't it be "brāt'-kway"?
Back to top Go down
Br8kaway

Br8kaway

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 2:28 am

br8kway wrote:
I thought I should let you guys know since I have been playing with you for a while and nobody seems to be able to get it right. My name is pronounced Brate-ka-way

I should let you know, that we know you've been playing with us for a while, but don't really give a shit how your name is pronounced. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
OddBird

OddBird

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:03 am

Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Broken_toy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open letter to Mektek   Open letter to Mektek - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open letter to Mektek
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2